APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
Our partners are always looking for talent. Whether you are looking for an innovative start-up or an established Fortune 500 company we are confident you will find the right fit in Delaware.
Look below for open positions at our corporate partners.
More Summer 2022 Internship Opportunities coming soon! Keep checking our page for updates. Thank you!
Ready to grow? So are we.
Since 2011, CSC has hosted summer interns in several different CSC locations, expanding the program each year.
These interns support business needs directly on their teams, and have a variety of other opportunities over the summer, including sharpening their networking skills and taking part in a charitable team project. Read more about our internship program here.
While most of our internships take place during our 10-week summer program, we occasionally have internship opportunities at different times during the year. To see what opportunities are currently available, click here.
Types of positions/roles:
- Enterprise Technology/Infrastructure/Systems Engineering
- Information Technology – Software Developers/Engineers
- Information Security Engineers
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Service
Why join our internship program?
- This is a PAID internship and an opportunity to grow your communication and business skills for your career and your resume.
- We offer multiple opportunities for professional development, growth, and networking during your 10 weeks with us. Examples include lunch and learns, networking events, resume review, and more!
- Our interns work in teams to give back to our communities by supporting a charitable organization. At the end of the program, teams present to a group of senior leaders, showcasing the charity, how they gave back, and what they learned.
- CSC is a relaxed and fun work environment – we can wear jeans to work!
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006!
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities – we love it when our interns become employees!
Delaware Leadership Undergraduate Internship.
This job has the goal of providing the opportunity to acquire practical experience through direct exposure to the related business line(s) and to develop the next generation of diverse business professionals. To that end, the program will provide hands-on training and experience in the business line, expose the various career opportunities in the business line and related areas, and prepare participants for positions in the business.
Typical responsibilities include: providing services to the day-to-day operating objectives of the assigned area, participating in projects and programs appropriate to the needs of the assigned area, participating in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives, conducting research and reporting including recommendations or proposals for action.
This internship will provide the intern with a view from the leadership position of a fully regulated insurance company (Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware). Tasks and projects for the candidate will include supporting members of the Delaware Leadership team. These leaders include folks from all of the matrixed areas that support the entity (sales, underwriting, finance, marketing, communications, government affairs, etc.).
At M&T Bank, we understand what’s important when you’re considering a career. M&T strives to be the best company our employees ever work for, the best bank our customers ever do business with, and the best investment our shareholders ever make.
The key features of our culture are our:
- Heritage of strength and stability
- Exceptional and long-tenured employees
- Focus on long-term client relationships
- Commitment to the communities we serve
- Commitment to our shareholders
Some of our customers are fighting cancer. Some are fighting to maximize the efficiency, performance and economic potential of their labs. Whatever their battle, we’re in it with them. Join our passionate team and help us provide the right innovations, solutions expertise and services to enable our customers as they work to improve the world around us.
Apply here: search “intern” to find the most up to date internship positions.
BPGS is a great place to develop and further your professional experience. We look for individuals with bright talent to become a part of our exciting team. We offer meaningful work opportunities, career development possibilities, competitive pay and benefits, and an environment that recognizes and balances personal and work needs.
Barclays is a place for open minds and big ideas. We’re searching for people who believe there’s always a better way – you could be one of them.
Tapp Network is a digital marketing & technology agency working with nonprofits and mission-driven organizations. Our work consists of marketing strategies, social media, event planning, content development, digital marketing, website & app development, and customized software solutions.
If you like to learn new skills on the go, appreciate variety in your work, want to feel like you’re making an impact, are able to troubleshoot and figure things out on your own, and if you want to learn all things social media, email, blog, website, and analytics – this might be the right position for you!
Working hard, continuously learning, having fun and caring deeply all make for a “really good life,” and that’s what WSFS culture is all about.
We Stand for Service® is our mission and our daily call to action. We work to create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the Community, knowing that success will follow.
Canalside Inn is a Hotel and Inn in the heart of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
General Employment link here.